Businesses in Singapore need to comply with strict rules laid down by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority. In recent years, these rules have been extensively modified and extended. Increasingly, companies find the need to seek professional assistance in complying with these requirements.
We offer integrated, tailor-made corporate service solutions which leaves you time to concentrate on your core business. Our knowledge and understanding of up-to-date statutory corporate governance and compliance requirements ensure specialised, effective and efficient care of both routine and extraordinary company matters, including incorporation, ongoing maintenance and corporate governance, restructuring, company secretarial advice, and dissolution.
Our corporate services include:
- Formation of companies
- Preparation & filing of statutory returns with regulatory authorities
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Provision of registered office facilities
- Nominee services
- Processing share transfers & allotments
- Preparation of share certificates & dividend warrants
If you require assistance with secretarial services, please feel free to contact us at 6871 4272 or email@example.com.